DANIEL J. RODRIGUEZ
Criminal Defense Attorney
Daniel J. (Dan) Rodriguez, a former Bexar County Prosecutor, is a San Antonio native with over 15 years of experience as an effective criminal defense attorney and high-level state prosecutor. A former prosecutor turned criminal defense attorney Dan was born and raised in San Antonio, TX, he received his Law Degree from St. Mary’s School of Law and became licensed in November of 2005. Dan served as a Bexar County Criminal Prosecutor for 11 years rising to become a respected Felony Prosecutor in charge of training other prosecutors and handling thousands of serious felony cases before joining BRCK Criminal Defense Attorneys.
HONORS & REWARDS
- Assault and Battery Cases
- Aggravated Robbery Cases
- Sexual Assault Cases
- Murder Cases
- St. Mary’s School of Law, San Antonio Texas, 2006, J.D.
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- A.D.A., Bexar County, 2006-2017
- Criminal Defense Attorney, Solo Practice 2017-2020
- Criminal Defense Attorney, BRCK Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2020